BOOST MOBILE SPIN IT TO WIN IT GAME
OFFICIAL RULES (AL, AR, GA, LA, OK & TX)
NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN
1. Eligibility: The Boost Mobile Spin It to Win It Game (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Louisiana, Oklahoma and Texas who visit an eligible location during an Entry Period. Employees of Boost Mobile, or other companies associated with the promotion of the game (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”), as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee (whether related or not) are not eligible. The Promotion is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void in Puerto Rico, all U.S. territories and possessions, and where prohibited.
Sponsor: The Promotion is sponsored by Boost Mobile (the “Sponsor”).
2. Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in the Promotion constitutes participant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
THESE OFFICIAL RULES ARE A LEGALLY BINDING AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THE PROMOTION ENTITIES AND GOVERNS YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE PROMOTION, YOU AGREE TO ABIDE BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
Failure to comply with these Official Rules will void your participation in the Promotion.
3. Promotion Period: Between March 5, 2021 and March 28, 2021 (the “Promotion Period”), there will be forty-one (41) individual game events at select Boost Mobile locations.
(Each Event Period ends on the stated end date/time as provided or when all prizes have been awarded, whichever occurs first. The Sponsor’s computer, or that of its designee, runs the official clock for the Promotion and will solely determine the time by which a Game Play (as described below) is received.
4. How it Works: During the Promotion Period, visit a participating Boost Mobile location and see event staff in the designated area. The person who spins the prize wheel is considered the
Participant. Participant will spin the prize wheel (consisting of eight (8) slices of winning and nonwinning pieces) to determine if they are an instant winner. The wheel must complete an entire rotation to be eligible. If the arrow stops on a prize slice of the wheel, the Participant will win the specified prize, subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with the terms of these Official Rules (these actions collectively referred to as “Game Play”). There will be a total of five (5) prizes awarded during each Event Period. The Game Play will conclude with the wheel revealing the prize won or a non-winning message. Potential winners are subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with the terms of these Official Rules. Instructions will be provided by event staff on how to redeem the prize (if applicable). Sponsor’s judgments regarding all aspects of these Official Rules, including, without limitation, timekeeping and winners, shall be final and binding. Limit one (1) Game Play per Participant per Event for the duration of the Promotion Period. If multiple Game Plays are received in excess of the stated limitation from any Participant for any Event Period during the Promotion Period only the first Game Play received from such Participant will be eligible for Game Play for the applicable Event Period. Participation in the Game is on a first-come, first- served basis and not all attendees may receive a Game Play.
5. Requirements of Potential Winners: Potential winners may be required, in the sole discretion of the Sponsor, to complete and return  an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release and, unless prohibited by applicable law, a publicity release (the “Affidavit/Release”) and  an IRS Form W-9 and furnish his/her social security number that will be used only for the purpose of reporting the winner’s prize earnings to the Internal Revenue Service, as required by law at time of prize award. If any potential winner fails to sign and return the required documentation, he/she will be disqualified, and the prize will be forfeited. If any potential winner is a minor or at least eighteen (18) but still considered a minor in his/her state of residence, the prize will be awarded in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian who will be required to comply with all requirements imposed on winners set forth herein.
6. Prizes: The prizes and Estimated Retail Values (“ERV”) will be as follows:
Grand Prize packages (Five (5) per event will be awarded): Each Grand Prize package consists of: One (1) $25 VISA Gift Card. Total ERV of each Grand Prize package is $25.00. Total ERV of all prizes combined is $5,125.00. Limit one (1) prize per Participant for the duration of Event Period. Any prize details not specified above will be determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. The value of merchandise is based on the ERV at the commencement of the Promotion. No compensation will be offered for any difference in value between stated ERV and the actual ERV at time of prize award. Winners are responsible for all costs and expenses associated with the acceptance and use of the prize not specified herein as being awarded, including, but not limited to, all federal, state and local taxes. Prizes may be reported as income to a winner, and the winner will be responsible for all taxes associated with the receipt of a prize. Prizes are not transferable, redeemable for cash, or substitutable except by Sponsor, which reserves the right, at its discretion, to substitute the prize or portion of a prize with one of comparable or greater value. In no event will Sponsor be liable for more than the stated number of prizes listed in these Official Rules. Unclaimed prizes will go unawarded.
8. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Promotion is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion suspend the Promotion to address the impairment and then resume the Promotion in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the Promotion or Game Play process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Failure by the Sponsor to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
9. Warranties and Consents: By completing and submitting an Entry, you: (a) represent and warrant that (i) you have read, and agree to be bound by, these Official Rules, and (ii) based on the Official Rules, you are eligible to participate in the Promotion; (b) consent to the use of your name and/or likeness and your Entry by the Sponsor for promotional purposes (whether online, in print or through any other media now known or hereafter developed), without additional compensation or authorization unless prohibited by law; and (c) agree to be bound by the interpretations of these Official Rules by the Sponsor which are final in all matters relating to the Promotion.
10. Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in the Promotion, Participants agree to release and hold harmless the Promotion Entities and their respective parent(s), officers, directors, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) any technical errors that may prevent a Participant from submitting an Entry; (b) unauthorized human intervention in the Promotion; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail or e-mail communications; (e) errors in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of Entries or Game Plays; or (f) injury, death, or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt of any prize (including any travel or activity related thereto). Participant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Promotion, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s Participant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
11. Disputes: Except where prohibited, Participant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of California. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, Participant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California.
THIS PROMOTION IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
© 2021 Boost Mobile. All rights reserved. Other marks are the property of their respective owners.